How Old Is Medley Thoughts

How Old Is Medley Thoughts

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Talkative.... Talkaholic

This 2011 is a year that I'll know if God really cares for me enough to answer my prayer requests (they're many though), at-least if he can answer some of 'em, I mean the important ones. I know he can answer them if he really wants to.
I'm sure the year has been really cool and smooth rolling for some, like you right? Well obviously not for me, mmh, I know it's just starting. You know, normal human beings would search their hearts and make good resolutions that'll guide 'em throughout the twelve months in a year. Seriously, I don't know what's happened this year, I've decided I'm gon' live throughout 2011 with no resolutions, you think it's possible? LOL, nod once if you feel its possible, and twice if it's not (okay I feel ya!)... But there's one thing that keeps ringing in my head, I don't know if it's a resolution - I wanna go to college with a government scholarship this year, say AMEN. That's my biggest prayer...

Okay I'm unbelievably lame, I know. I'm just talking 'bout myself only. So hawa you doing today? Tell me about your resolutions and stuffs in the comment box.... They tell me "carry your readers along when you blog" that's why I asked, well not that I don't care.

Okays, back to my blog 'cause am a couple backs down. Sometimes I ask, why do I blog, people don't even read 'em. Maybe 'cause I'm always lonely and got plenty of time to think about my future or reminisce. Speaking of  blogging, God bless google. I've not really had time to thank you guys for giving us this opportunity to write what we feel at any time and any day. I love you guys big time. yeah, I mean it.


I can't believe a dollar is now 156 naira. I mean c'mon what are we doing - lol, I mean Nigerians not you. Last time I checked it was 153, it usually does not grow like that. Yikes! What's with the Americans, they work day and night, under rain, sun and snow. Really, I know Nigerians are hard working but we just gotta work harder.
Egusi soup plus loi-loi. mmm...soothing relief

What do you feel like eating now, seriously? For me, I wanna eat my favourite traditional dish ---> either Okra, Egusi or Afam soup plus garri or loi-loi garnished with fresh fish or Isi-ewu (goat head meat). o God, are you feeling moi.

Damn! My laptop battery charge is down... O Lord when will Nigeria ever start having a steady electricity supply? Gotta go, plus I also gotta recharge my stomach cause I've been blogging for like three hours. See you in the nearest future - mind you, when I say nearest future I don't mean the scary D-word (death). 5 hours can be the nearest future so don't get it twisted. Love ya! Ciao! Adios! Ba-bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! As for me, I have a lot of resolutions in this year, cos it's very important for me. I can say that i'm starting new life without my parents. I think it will be very difficult. Anyway My resolutions about to get used to living in this way.
    P.s thanks for this article, that u didn't go eating..=) Now i know how ur traditional food looks like, that's why it was very informative for me. =)
    See u in the nearest future. write more!!! =)
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete